top of page

Professional Internships in France

Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts

Live and Work in France is a program for vacationing high school and/or university students who have knowledge of the French language and have work experience in any field of work, especially hospitality, tourism and culinary arts.

The and the  students can be citizens of  Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica or Panama). To be eligible  An agreement with the school, academy or university and proof of studies are required.


  • The internship can be 5 or 6 months.

  • The placement period takes up to 3 months.

  • The visa process from 2 to 3 months.

The Program includes

  • Professional practices.

  • Basic stay in a shared room.  Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux and other major cities do not offer housing.

  • Monthly economic compensation.

  • Feeding  during working hours

  • Assistance of university accreditation and certificate.

  • Internship visa assistance.

Language proficiency

  • To apply for Reception and Front Desk positions, a basic 20% of the French language is required.

  • Restaurant and waiters 50%, intermediate of the French language.

  • Chef or kitchen assistants 30%, basic-intermediate of the French language.
  • If your knowledge of the French language is minimal, you will need to take a pre-trip course.

Requirements and documentation

  • Be between 18 and 30 years old.

  • Criminal and police records.

  • Curriculum in the European model in French that will be provided to you.

  • Medical certificate

  • Being a high school or college graduate, the institution to which you belong must sign an agreement that will be provided to you.

  • It will be sent to "DIRECCTÉ" (Ministry of Labor in France) for review and approval. Approval can take 2-3 months. Once approved, the student will receive the agreement to apply for the visa at the local Embassy.

  • Proof of funds between € 500 and € 800 or its equivalent in Dollars in the bank account, the last 3 months.

  • Approved agreement and housing confirmation.

  • Academic transcript and confirmation of school enrollment.

  • Valid passport.

Check costs:

Send  your questions about this program

bottom of page